Being a DonDivi customer has many advantages! DonDivi customers who already know our products can recommend them to other users and also benefit from our Affiliate program.
From the Affiliate Area you can automatically generate custom links that you can use on your websites, and also keep track of your earnings. If a user clicks on any of your affiliates links and finally makes a purchase on our site, you will earn a 20% commission of the product purchased.
1. How does the Affiliate program work?
The process is as follows:
- Generate an affiliate URL and share it wherever you want(on your website, social media, etc.).
- A customer clicks on your affiliate link and is redirected to our site, at this point the cookie is placed in customer’s browser for tracking.
- The customer makes a purchase on dondivi.com site (within 90 days while the cookie is still valid).
- You earn 20% of the product purchased.
2. Is the Affiliate tracked across all pages of the site?
Absolutely! Since the affiliate’s ID is stored in a cookie, the affiliate is tracked across all pages on the site. If the customer visits any other page of our website and makes purchases, you’ll receive a commission.
3. What is the tracking cookie expiration?
To maximize your earnings we’ve set the cookie expiration to 90 days.
You will earn comission if a customer referred by you makes a purchase on our site during the first 90 days unless the cookie is cleaned from the customer’s browser, which will make tracking impossible.
4. How do I get my comissions?
Currently the payments are made through PayPal only.
We send your comissions to your PayPal email address that you have indicated when completing the affiliate registration form.
Therefore, make sure you have assigned a valid PayPal email address to your affiliate account.
NOTE: PayPal may charge you a small transaction fee when you receive your commissions, the amount depending on the country of your PayPal account.
5. When are comission payments processed?
Payments are processed till the 7th of each month for successful sales that haven’t been refunded/cancelled during the first 30 days. This is so because we provide a 30 days money back guarantee to our customers and during this period they have a right to claim a full refund.
6. Is my website eligible for your Affiliate program?
We would love to approve each and every site but if we determine that your website contains objectionable content, we reserve the right to reject your site and/or revoke your affiliate membership at any time.
BOOST YOUR CREATIVITY
Invent new ways to access your content.