ALL IN ONE
Still making boring menus? Lead visitors with eye-catching items, buttons, popups… Add DiviMenus to your page and boost your content engagement!
DiviMenus allows you to create new kind of stunning visual menus from the Divi builder.
In order to achieve that, you can choose one of the TWO Divi modules that DiviMenus offers. That is, you can bring the coolest designs to Divi by using just ONE Divi module!
A DiviMenu can be: Circular, Horizontal and Vertical.
Elements of a DiviMenu
It has 3 main elements: Menu Button, Menu Items and Titles.
- Use Icon, Image or Text
- Show / Hide / Disable it
- Use Icons, Images or Texts
- Show / Hide / Disable them
- Use them as Links (URL, Popup, Show)
- Show / Hide / Disable them
- Place them around each Menu Item
2 Premium Modules
The “Divimenus” module is our original module, the one who is loved by thousands of Divi designers. Learn more about DiviMenus in the module documentation:
Multiple Link Types!
Open destinations URL. You can add dynamic content here, such as your existing WordPress post and pages!
NEW! The DiviMenus Flex brand-new module, available since DiviMenus 2.0, is the missing piece for Horizontal and Vertical Menus, uses CSS flexbox and comes with the new Sub Link Type (drop-downs)!
Now, from the “Sub” link type, it is also possible to display your WordPress Menus, design them to your liking and make them collapsible! 🥳
Reveal any Layout from your Divi Library as sub-levels drop-downs when hovering your Menu Items!
Reveal any WordPress Menu when hovering your Menu Items and customize them as never before!
The Game Changer
DiviMenus allows you to create circular, horizontal and vertical menus.
Icon, Image or Text.
You can choose any type of content for your Menu Button and Menu Items.
Custom Border Radius.
Circle, Rounded, Square? Customize each angle of your DiviMenus.
Define Links individually.
The best way to navigate. Choose a different Link Type for each Menu Item.
Check these awesome layouts out. Already a DonDivi user? Download them from your account area!
The most powerful Menu Builder!
“Probably the most powerful Divi extension to design new kinds of beautiful menus”
🧡 Don't call them Menus, they are DiviMenus!
DiviMenus does not render WordPress menus. Instead. Our DiviMenus and DiviMenus Flex modules will allow you to create and customize new kinds of menus instead of only customizing existing WordPress menus as most menu modules do.
Possibilities are almost endless, and everything can be achieved from just one Module!
Want more reasons?
BOOST YOUR CREATIVITY
Invent new ways to access your content.
New kinds of Menus
DiviMenus is aimed at Designers who want to go one step further and think that a Menu can be more than just an index or a web map. That is why we say that a DiviMenu is not a Menu.
DiviMenus is Creativity
Add as many DiviMenus as you want directly to your pages to enhance your content.
Get the most out of the Menu Items of each DiviMenu since they will allow you to:
- Open Layouts from your Divi Library as Popups. You can use Modules, Rows, Sections and Layouts. (For example, you can open a Video module or a Layout as MegaMenu)
- Show / Hide any element on your page just by clicking your Menu Items! (For example, you can show entire Sections, Rows or Modules previously hidden, or even Switch them to show diferent Pricing Plans…)
- Link external URLs or internal Anchor Links.
And now, thanks to its 3 new Add-ons: Floating, Sharing and On Media, you will be able to add new Link types such as:
- Show DiviMenus on Images and Videos of any Divi module to offer new options: Open in Lightbox, Open Media Link and Download Media File.
- Share your Posts by Email or Social Networks using DiviMenus.
- Show DiviMenus on the Thumbnails of modules such as Gallery, Blog, Portfolio or Shop to directly Share each Image, Post, Project or Product.
Discover here some more ideas of everything you can do with DiviMenus!
DiviMenus is Design
- Make your DiviMenus Circular, Semicircular, Horizontal and Vertical.
- Design square or round Menu Items with Icons, Images and Texts.
- Show Titles next to your Menu Items.
- Make your DiviMenus extendable with Collapse effect, or show them always open.
Check out the Documentation to see all that DiviMenus has to offer!
DiviMenus is Responsive
- DiviMenus is fully responsive and you can adjust different settings for your Menu Items on Desktop, Tablet and Mobile.
- You can also use Divi’s Transform, Visibility and Overflow fields to reduce, hide, or add a scroll.
Discover below some responsive layouts created with DiviMenus!
100% DIVI INTEGRATED
Combine DiviMenus with Divi and get incredible results.
With Divi Modules
Thanks to its 3 new Add-ons Floating, Sharing and On Media, you can use DiviMenus even inside other modules!
These are just some incredible examples:
- Place DiviMenus on Images and Videos of any Divi module to offer new options: Open in Lightbox, Open Media Link and Download Media File.
- Show DiviMenus on Thumbnails of modules such as Gallery, Blog, Portfolio or Shop to directly Share each Image, Post or Product.
With Visual Builder
All DiviMenus settings are 100% customizable from Visual Builder, so you can check the result while designing it.
DiviMenus fully integrates with all Divi fields and functions you already know about. (Copy-Paste, Extend Styles,…)
With Divi Library
The Divi Library is your great ally!
- Save your DiviMenus in the Divi Library. Then you can use them as Floating DiviMenus on your pages, or as DiviMenus On Media on your Images.
- Save your Popups in the Divi Library to choose them later as Link Type of your Menu Items.
- Use the exclusive “Layouts Shortodes” Add-on included in DiviMenus, to “paste” the shortcode of any Layout from your Divi Library into other Divi Modules. For example, you can paste a Video within a Toggle, or different Layouts within each Tab of the Tabs module.
With Elegant Themes
DonDivi Loves Divi.
DiviMenus is stable and robust, it is developed by DonDivi from scratch following the Divi API and all the recommendations from Elegant Themes.
Furthermore, DiviMenus is constantly updated to guarantee maximum compatibility with Divi and all its modules.
DonDivi is the first Spanish partner of Elegant Themes, and DiviMenus has been part of its Black Friday 2019 campaign reaching thousands of users. Thank you!
ALL IN ONE MODULE
Create almost everything you imagine from 1 single module.
Less is More
DiviMenus (DiviMenus Flex) is only 1 Divi module, but it includes so many options that you can forget about many plugins and snippets, improving your economy and your website performance.
And do you know the best thing?
DiviMenus is constantly updated, so stay tuned because very soon we will launch even more features!
Some usage ideas
Do you want to know some of the things you can achieve with DiviMenus and its 3 extensions Floating, Sharing and On Media?
You can use DiviMenus for:
- Tooltips & Popups
- Show / Hide Content
- Contact & Social Sharing
- Media: Image, Video, Files
Discover some cases by opening the toggles below. Possibilities are almost endless!
Tooltips & Popups
- MegaMenus: Design a Layout in your Divi Library using modules like Sidebar, Menu, Blurbs … and open it as a Popup!
- Info Popups: Open Popups with additional information or notices.
- Opt-in Popup: Open Popups with a Contact Form or Newsletter.
- Image Hotspots: Add Icons on an Image to trigger Popups with Additional Information.
- Timelines, Cycles, Processes: Use DiviMenus to show various steps or stages.
- Tooltips: Add Tooltips with additional information anywhere on your page.
Show / Hide content
- Slide In MegaMenus: Use Menu Items to Slide In any Section into your page!
- Content toggles: Display different Pricing Plans by clciking on Menu Items.
- Banners, Alerts: Cookies, Offers… Show any relevant info to users.
- Alternative Tabs: Use Menu Items as Tabs to display different sections, rows or modules!
Contact & Social Sharing
- Contact Bar: Add a DiviMenu with Icons of your Social Networks, Telephone and Email.
- Whatsapp Button: Add a Floating Button to open your chat.
- Sharing Buttons: Share your Posts by Email or Social Networks using DiviMenus.
- Sharing Buttons on Thumbnails: Use DiviMenus on the Thumbnails of modules such as Gallery, Blog, Portfolio or Shop to directly Share each Image, Post, Project or Product, without opening them.
Media: Image, Video, Files
- Video Popups: Open Videos in Lightbox.
- Custom Play Icon: Replace the default icon of your videos.
- Download Media: Add Icons on Images or Files to download them.
- Icons on Thumbnails: Use DiviMenus in a Gallery, Blog, Portfolio or Shop Module, to Download the Image, Open it in Lightbox, Show any Badge or Text, Open a Contact Form, Link to your Media Link (Post, Product …)
- Apps: Design the mobile version of your website as an App.
- Filters: Use DiviMenus to show Images of the same Category.
- Layouts Shortcodes: “Paste” a Video in a Toggle, or different Layouts in each Tab of the Tabs module.
Creativity is limitless.
Subscribe today to DiviMenus annual license and enjoy probably one of the best Divi plugin ever for web designers. DiviMenus is the missing piece, an all-in-one Divi module with all these features:
- Expanding Menus with Icons, Images or Text.
- Collapse Circular, Horizontal or Vertical Menus.
- Create Links or trigger your Layouts as Popups!
- Show / Hide any element on your page with 1 click.
- Make your Menu Items Circle, Rounded or Square.
- Add Menus anywhere: Header, Body or Footer.
- 100% Customizable design.
- Fully Compatible with Divi and Visual Builder.
Exclusive Extra Tools!
Copy & Paste
Generate Shortcodes of your Layouts and paste them into other Divi modules! Boost your creativity!
Go straight to the Divi Builder from your lists of pages, posts, and even layouts!