In order to use DiviMenus Sharing you must first install and activate DiviMenus. Then please follow these steps:
I have purchased through Elegant Themes Marketplace
Products purchased from The Divi Marketplace will work under your current Divi License, so no additional license is required. Just install your plugin, activate it and start using it!
The only difference between the “Divi Marketplace” version and the “DonDivi version” on our site is the License key.
Nothing to worry about!
I have purchased through DonDivi
If you have purchased this product at DonDivi, you will receive an email with the download link and your license key.
- Install the ZIP file into your website and Activate it.
- Introduce your License Key at DonDivi > Licenses and Activate it.
- Use the Check License button whenever you want to check the status of your License.
DiviMenus Sharing will allow you to convert your Menu Items (DiviMenus is required) into Social Sharing buttons and share your Divi post and pages to the main social networks, which will help you to improve your website SEO.
This is one of the best choices if you need social sharing buttons in Divi.
We are not offering a limited number of button designs here, we are offreing DiviMenus, so you will be able to display the buttons and style them as you desire!
DiviMenus Sharing is terrifically easy to use!
Once you have activated DiviMenus and DiviMenus Sharing you will be able to convert your Menu Items into Sharing Buttons just by following these two simple steps.
First, go to an existing DiviMenu (or create a new one from the Divi Builder), enter the Menu Item that will share the post or page, open the Link module toggle and select the Share Link Type.
Once selected you only need to also select the social network where you want to share the post.
Plus, you can use the Divi Theme Builder to control where to display your social sharing buttons!
These are some advantages of using DiviMenus Sharing over Monarch:
- Divimenus Sharing is easier to use, does not create tables in your WordPress database, it is faster and more lightweight.
- 100% customizable buttons. Feel free to design awesome social buttons since you can design them from a DiviMenu.
- The buttons are not restricted to only share: you can design “mixed social bars” that includes social sharing buttons along with other DiviMenus buttons (URL, Popup, Show, Sub).
- Compatible with WhatsApp and Email.
- Compatible with the Divi Theme Builder, so you can control where to display the social buttons.
- You can also place your social buttons on Blog and Portolio thumbnail images and share those images posts.
Divimenus On Images
If the DiviMenu is displayed over an image (you need DiviMenus On Media), the plugin will share the Image Link (Media Link) instead of the current post.
This is extremely useful to share blog posts / portfolio projects / WooCommerce products, just by clicking on the Menu Item (social sharing button) placed over a post image / project image / product image.
That being said, you don’t need DiviMenus On Media at all when it comes to sharing post and pages. We just want to explain to you what happens when you are using a DiviMenu on a thumbnail image.